Orange Desktop Orange Desktop

ok..

I usually dont review all the flashes i watch but after i read davisev5225's review of your flash i had to say something about it.. i don't know who he thinks he is but he shouldn't be complaining about the lack of a windows OS even if it had one it still probably wouldn't pass judgment in its current state. He seems like a windows fanboy so don't listen to him. Use the OSX theme if you want but next time be sure to improve on the action and plot of the movie. Also try to make it more original! Originality is a good thing! Keep practicing and you could really make something great!

--OEY

RoCapp responds:

Thanks! If you have seen any of my other flash, you might notice that this isn't by any means my best work.. It's kind of funny, this has been the most commented-on animation that I've ever done but with the lowest rating.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

I loved it

This yet another good madness that im sure will make front page great work!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

WOW

Thats amazing art and a great story! audio was near perfect except in a few place's Great job!

6 Differences 6 Differences

Truly Amazing!

I loved this, it wasn't a "time waster" I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't feel like i was wasting time at all.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Great game but..

I throughly enjoyed this game, my only conflict with it is how quickly you became dirty. I made it to level six with no problems, but after that it just seemed to get insanely difficult. Enough of that though, keep up the great work! I'll definitely be looking forward to more of your creations.

Bounce Extream Bounce Extream

Great Game

Hey man this is a cool concept for a flash game, I had fun playing it and I haven't seen anything like this! I'll definitely be looking for more things from you! Keep up the good work!

(Violence, and Humor are not rated for obvious reasons)

MegamanX3-Introstage MHX3 MegamanX3-Introstage MHX3

sweet

I can really see why this is a "platinum track" this is AMAZING! Keep up the AWESOME work!

Slightly Depressing Cue Slightly Depressing Cue

wow

Nice man just like you said title says it all, I have to agree with you about the lead guitar solo its pretty kick ass,Great work!

Ultimate Techno FIXED Ultimate Techno FIXED

GREAT!

Awesome job man! I used this in my Ultimate Maze Game you should check it out! keep up the good work!

Lino responds:

Very cool! I'm going there right now!