6 Differences 6 Differences

Truly Amazing!

I loved this, it wasn't a "time waster" I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't feel like i was wasting time at all.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Great game but..

I throughly enjoyed this game, my only conflict with it is how quickly you became dirty. I made it to level six with no problems, but after that it just seemed to get insanely difficult. Enough of that though, keep up the great work! I'll definitely be looking forward to more of your creations.

Bounce Extream Bounce Extream

Great Game

Hey man this is a cool concept for a flash game, I had fun playing it and I haven't seen anything like this! I'll definitely be looking for more things from you! Keep up the good work!

(Violence, and Humor are not rated for obvious reasons)

-Red- -Red-

Great Game!

Wow this is a very unique style of defenese game the first time I played I survived for 429 secs. Can't wait to see more games like this in the future!

Color Commander Color Commander

Great Job

This is a very addicting game you gota 5 from me continue to make games like this! the only you could add is a pause like "P" for pause or somthing that would be great!

Drawing Contest Drawing Contest

Hm

Improve the interface of it make it look good. Other than that its great!

Isledeavarice responds:

Send stuff in!

Fuel Leak Fuel Leak

Its was good

My Sugestion is that you when click replay that it just restarts the level instead of going back to the main menu cause that got pretty anoying other than that it was a fun game. Keep up the good work!

Ammo Ambush Ammo Ambush

not very orignal

However you could improve it a little like when you shoot the bazooka it could have an animation showing smoke with a rocket instead of it just being there, and the airstrike didnt work for me i dont have sound right now so couildnt realy judge you on that well better luck next time =D

Gun Gallery 4 Gun Gallery 4

nice

Hey nice guns. Very well drawn i couldnt tell if it had sound or not cause mines f***ed up right now anyways good job!

Terminate Terminate

lol

i beat it! yay! it was fun
add more up grades though