Orange Desktop Orange Desktop

ok..

I usually dont review all the flashes i watch but after i read davisev5225's review of your flash i had to say something about it.. i don't know who he thinks he is but he shouldn't be complaining about the lack of a windows OS even if it had one it still probably wouldn't pass judgment in its current state. He seems like a windows fanboy so don't listen to him. Use the OSX theme if you want but next time be sure to improve on the action and plot of the movie. Also try to make it more original! Originality is a good thing! Keep practicing and you could really make something great!

--OEY

RoCapp responds:

Thanks! If you have seen any of my other flash, you might notice that this isn't by any means my best work.. It's kind of funny, this has been the most commented-on animation that I've ever done but with the lowest rating.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

I loved it

This yet another good madness that im sure will make front page great work!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

WOW

Thats amazing art and a great story! audio was near perfect except in a few place's Great job!

Wikipedia Wikipedia

Hm

I really wish you would have gotten some voice actors all that reading was getting kinda old i suggest you look into one. I liked that google won that was awesome.keep up the good work

- fixed - Basic Tutorial - fixed - Basic Tutorial

My EYES!

But seriously change the font color the content was pretty decent expecialy for the ABSOLUTE beginner. Oh and change your play button's color grandents make things look n00bish.
Keep improving it make it the best you can.

RainChildProductions responds:

lol ok

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 5 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 5

japanese?

looked like you just imported a video into flash....
i couldn't tell if there was sound b/c my sound is fucked up but im sure there was

Total pointless Total pointless

slow framerate

It got very glichy at the end so try to speed it up a little so it looks right and you might have a semi-good pointless flash!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

SWEEEET

awsome movie dude the graphics were awsome the saw music was the best kinda music to put at the end excelent ending

make more flash!

Phil's Story Phil's Story

almost

i realy liked the begining but youjsut had to end it with that stuiped joke, i mean you were going great at first untill the end.
__________________________________

Next movie stick with the action in stead of humor

ChristopherMF responds:

Your right I'm going to take the end out

Thanx

Flash Project Flash Project

Nice

i think that the first and second were close to being the best out of em all in my opinion. sound would have been nice but good any way